Jenkins Real Estate has been a vital part of the real estate community for almost 60 years. Founded by Claude Jenkins in 1951 it was originally located at 1714 National Road West in Richmond, Indiana. The small building was added to over the years. Claude continued to own and operate the company until his retirement.
His son Terry Jenkins took over the business in 1986. The business grew and in 1993 we moved to their present location at 820 National Road West, Richmond, Indiana.
Our commitment to our clients has always been professional, personalized service. We sell real estate but service is our product. We believe that 60 years of providing excellent service to our many clients is proof that we put you first.
With our state of the art technology, getting information, contacting an agent or asking for help is as easy as a phone call or a click of the mouse.
Each of our agents is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Indiana Association of Realtors and the Richmond Association of Realtors.